Friday, March 07, 2008

Yay!!! Diet Sprite!

The lunch cart that's down the hall from my office has a somewhat limited selection. It's just a lunch cart, after all.

Well, if you don't want to drink regular soda, it's even worse. The ONLY choices were diet Coke and a diet tea drink that was over $2 a bottle. Or water. I don't buy water by the bottle; I buy it in bulk at the supermarket.

I've been asking them for months to get some other type of diet soda in the cooler. I mean, even in the soda machines, all they ever have is diet Coke. There's ONE machine on campus that sometimes has diet Dr Pepper, but at least one time, I went to get diet Dr Pepper and got full-sugar VAULT. Blech!

So, I went down the hall to get something for lunch today, and they had DIET SPRITE in the cooler! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

I am a happy woman! (And evidently easy to please! ha!)

No comments: