Friday, August 10, 2007

Donna's Blog Challenge!

Name 5 favorite television shows:
That 70s Show
M*A*S*H
NCIS (all of 'em, but I like the original best, then NY, then Miami)
Grey's Anatomy
House

Name 4 favorite memories:
The day Laurel surprised me with a trip to Europe
The days my nieces and nephews were born (all of 'em!)
Watching Enoch being born
The day I got the call for my current job (after being unemployed for six months)

Name 3 things you want to do before you die:
See every state
Buy my own home
Get married

Give 2 names that you would use NOW if you were going to have a new addition to the family:
Um... not likely, but Chloƫ is a strong option. I've never thought of boys' names. (odd... I don't think I ever realized that before.)

Name the one thing that you're working on now to improve your life:
I am striving to be more positive.

1 comment:

La- said...

Good info! I would love to see every state too.. I am close but still have a way to go!

And I am another Grey's fan!!

Have a great day!

La-