Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas 2006



Well, here it is. Cory's fourth and Camryn's second Christmas. Cory made a gingerbread house out of graham crackers at pre-K. Camryn got into opening the presents a little bit, but once she started exploring one gift, she didn't want to let it go. Cory, on the other hand, had NO such problems. ;) Pop-pop and Grandmom Decker came up late on the 24th so they could be here for gift-opening on Christmas morning.


Oh, yeah... and Camryn was petrified of Santa. I am assuming she'll get over that in the future.












Here's Camy with Grandmom Decker:










And Cory watching TV with Pop-pop in the recliner:










I think this is my favorite picture of Camryn from the whole Christmas season. I think you'll see why:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Lynnie!!!

Dorothy said...

I promise Santa won't be so scary in a few years!

GREAT pictures Lynnie! Love that last one... those eyes are gorgeous!